The Wonderful Experience of Shark Fishing
Fishing is a wonderful sport that you can enjoy while on a tour. In the normal course, fishing is restricted to the lakes, ponds or the backwaters of the sea. How about fishing in the deep sea and that too catching the dreaded shark? That would be a stunning experience. This is one of the unique features of tours which assist in shark fishing in the Algarve, Portugal.
In order to enjoy this sport, you should visit Faro, which is one of the most preferred destinations in the tourist map of Portugal. The city is home to three popular beaches namely Algarve, Albufeira and Vilamoura. These three coasts are located to the southern side of Faro. Tourists flock to these coasts because they offer wonderful opportunities for varieties of water sports.
Take part in shark fishing:
Similar to shark fishing in the Algarve, you also find such fishing activities in the other two coasts namely Albufeira and Vilamoura. Interestingly, you can even take part in this wonderful fishing activity. The experts will guide you in this type of adventurous fishing activity. After a few catches, you would agree that shark fishing in Albufeira and other coasts is not dangerous when it is done under the supervision of experts.
Popular among tourists:
This adventurous sport is very popular among tourists. However, before you undertake this adventurous sport, there are certain important things that you should carefully consider. These issues are explained as follows:
· You should ensure that the professionals you are planning to hire for these adventurous sports are sufficiently experienced and trained in shark fishing. They must use modern fishing gadgets. The persons in shark fishing activity should take adequate precautionary measures.
· The professionals normally follow the principle of tagging and release. That means, sharks that you catch during shark fishing in the Algarve should be safely let into the water within the time stipulated.
· Always avail the services of professionals who are registered with the appropriate government bodies. You should also ensure they are adequately insured. The insurance should cover the unnamed tourists.
· Sharks are known for their heavy build and ferociousness. They are available in varieties of species. Hence, the professionals who conduct the shark fishing tours should have knowledge about all varieties of these fishes. They should explain the salient features of the varieties of sharks. That would be a wonderful opportunity to know more about these giant fishes.
· The boat that you hire for shark fishing should be sufficiently equipped with modern fishing gadgets. It should also be ensured that all the safety gadgets are in perfect working condition.
· Shark fishing tours are available during certain periods depending on the weather condition and such other parameters. The shark fishing days in the Algarve are normally announced, and they are available on the official websites of shark fishing agencies.
Book your fishing itinerary:
Normally, most of the tourists visiting Faro prefer to take part in this adventurous sport. Therefore, it is ideal that you book shark fishing in Vilamoura or in any of the other two coasts of Faro in advance.