Category Archives: Computers & Electronics
Something’s happening with your phone. It doesn’t turn on. Should you have that replaced? Maybe it’s better getting a new one. The smart choice? Have that checked by on-site repairers OzPhone Repairs.
Reasons Keeping Your Phone
Well, your phone is a few years old. It’s got some scratches on it and doesn’t look nice. The battery’s way past good performance. However, these aren’t good reasons. Ready figuring out a new phone? Remember before you got the hang of that current one? Don’t waste time. It pays to have your phone repaired instead.
* There is the new thing with that new phone. – New phones always boast of something new. Phone manufacturers have to make money. You don’t need everything that’s new. It’s true it pays keeping up with technology. But if your phone is less than three years old, technology hasn’t gone far.
* No more storage – Get a larger storage card. Transfer your files somewhere else. This will save you a lot for a replacement. By then, you can buy any phone you want.
* Cracked screen – It’s the most common. For every 10 people, expect one to have a cracked screen. Just have it replaced by OzPhone Repairs.
DIY or a Pro
Many common problems with smartphones can now be a DIY. Just key in the right words and you’ll get results. When your phone’s brand is either one of the best two, get a pro.
HTC creates and designs innovative phones. Experts in HTC phone repairs admit that it’s an impressive phone. Even with their expertise, it’s not easy. This, of course, is not to discount iPhones. They’re the top dog for many and that speaks for itself. Many would-be repairers always claim they can do iPhone repairs. Check OZ Phone Repairs for more details.
Being our lifeline, it’s frustrating when phones’ screens crack. Everyone’s face turns white when a phone doesn’t turn on. It’s the end when your phone gets liquid in it. Or is it?
Here are some situations when you need a pro. The best iPhone repair Sydney has today comes from those with more than 10 years of experience. Hire one with a “No fee, No fix” policy. A six month warranty should seal the deal.
* Cracked Screens. – Get a pro to have it fixed in no time. Reputable repair professionals use quality replacement.
* Liquid in Phone. – Pools, being the reason on why a phone has liquid inside is okay. When the potty is involved, better use the first reason. Whatever which way, OzPhone Repairs successfully fixes liquid damage. Their success rate is at 70%.
* Phone got locked. – Sometimes you wonder whether you really have to do this. Of course, it’s any owners’ right to lock their phones. Things that make our phones secure sometimes get the best from us. Get a pro to have your phone quickly unlocked.
* Sim not working. – The simplest reason could be the explanation. How are you supposed to know? Easy breezy for an expert. Call a professional to find out what’s wrong.
* Data lost? – Are you sure? If you put it there, it’ll be there. It just takes a good repairer to have your data back.
Since 2001, OzPhone Repairs fixed more than 40,000 devices. Check out http://ozphonerepairs.com.au/ now.
For indoor and outdoor lighting, there are a number of lights available in the market and among them led light strip is very popular. These are also known as ribbons or tape lights and can be used for accent lighting, case lighting or edge lit signs. Not only these, they are also available in different other configurations that will suit your needs. They are just perfect for a different type of lighting scheme and are best alternatives for conventional lighting. Moreover, by using them, you can easily save electricity cost and thus, with time will find that a huge amount of expense is reduced from your business expenses.
Here, let’s know about some facts about led light strips so that you know more about them.
Types of Led Light Strips
The led light strip is most commonly available in three different types. These are:
Flexible strips – as the name suggests, these are available in different colors and sizes. They can be used for task lighting, accent lighting, cove lighting and more. They are of low voltage and thus, save electricity too.
Rigid strips – these are mainly used for under cabinet lighting. They are mainly used for lighting some closed space. They too are available in different colors.
Infrared strips – these are used mainly for surveillance and multi-touch screen. They are good enough for different spaces where you need infrared lights.
Apart from these primary types, you will get several subtypes too in led light strips. Like the flexible led strips can be single color or multi-color. There are ones that are high density led strips.
Choose Among the Waterproof or Non-Waterproof variety
Led light strips are not only available in different varieties of looks, but they are available in waterproof and non-waterproof variants too. The waterproof variants are available with silicone rubber coatings that are mounted with the help of screws and mounting clips. For this, waterproof adhesives are also used. In the non-waterproof variants, there are double sided adhesives that help in mounting them easily.
Customize Them as You Like
As led light strip comes in different lengths and colors, you can use it for different purposes. Cut them according to the size that you prefer and use them the way you like. As they are quite versatile, you can arrange them in any way you like. You can even arrange them in odd shapes or odd angles.
Available in Various Colors
As already mentioned, they are available in different colors too that include neutral whites or warm white color temperatures. Get them in any single color like red, amber, green, blue, pink or purple. Not only single colors, you will get them in multi colors also and make the space vibrant.
Brightness Can be Managed
The best part of these is that their brightness can be controlled. Choose the ones that are high density, giving a brighter look to the area where they are lit. You can manage the brightness according to your requirements and make the space look great when laminated with these lights.
So, get your space lit brightly with these color strips and make it look different.